MAN DIGITAL spółka z o.o. and MAN DIGITAL MARKETING S.R.L. are companies providing digital marketing services(“Service”) both doing business as "Man Digital"
We care about your personal data you entrust with us. Demonstrating Man Digital’s engagement in personal data protection we are bringing you the key facts about how we handle personal data processing.
We are GDPR compliant
GDPR is the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Joint Controller and contact MAN DIGITAL spółka z o.o. based in Krakow, ul. Przemysłowa 12, 30-701 Krakow, taxpayer's id. no. NIP: 6793122378, business registry id. no. REGON: 363690740, entered in the National Court Register under entry number: KRS 0000601189 and MAN DIGITAL MARKETING S.R.L. str. Petofi Sandor D1/14, Sovata, 545500, Mures Romania VAT:RO40473008 are joint data controller and a processor of personal data provided in Service
2. What do we do: We provide marketing services for our Clients to help them grow. The main activity of Man Digital is digital marketing, including gathering personal data from various channels (like social media, companies’ websites, email, webinar lists, widget form) to create the best suited data base for your needs, promoting your company online. In order to perform our Service, we process: ● (as a joint data controller) internet protocol (IP) of everyone who visits our service or if sending us a message name, email address and your location (“Visitor”) ● (as a joint data controller) personal data of our Clients, referred to as (“You”)); ● (as a processor on Your behalf) personal data of Your potential and existing customers.
3. How do we collect personal data:
Your personal data
Man Digital collects personal data (name, email, address, office position, identity number) during a process of entering to the contract.
You may reach out by singing into our newsletter, by signing into our webinars or by leaving a message via our website by contact form or by chat. We always ask you for your consent to send you marketing information regarding any of chosen channels.
Man Digital reaches out for new cooperation possibilities by email account in order to enable future clients to get in touch with Man Digital. We always ask for your prior consent to provide You with our offer.
You can always object to processing or withdraw Your consent by simply clicking “Unsubscribe”.
Your customer data
As a processor we do not collect any personal data without Your consent/demand – we process Your customers’ personal data on Your behalf. All this data belongs to You, we gather and store Your data only for the time being of rendering Service and only if necessary. We will not process any of your data outside Your company/software.
Where the website is used for informational purposes, so that You do not transmit other information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data which Your browser transmits to us in order to allow You to access the website.
If you send us a message via contact form you disclose to us your name, email address and apart of that we can track your movement on our website, see general location of your device.
We use this information to help us design our site to better suit our users’ needs. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.
4. What kind of data do we process Your personal dataa) Name; b) Email addresses; c) identity number (PESEL) or Tax (NIP) d) Billing information - which we do not store ourselves, we use Stripe for this purpose to ensure best security of Your billing information. e) office position f) cookies IP g) general location
Your customer data: This category is all data You want us to find for you and use on Your behalf. However due to our current experience we can limit the scope of data to: name, email address, occupation, company’s name, position, country, city, seize of a firm.
This data is: ● IP address ● Date and time of the query ● Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) ● Content of the request (specific site) ● Access status/HTTP status code ● Volume of data transferred each time ● Website from which the request comes ● Browser ● Operating system and its interface ● Language and version of the browser software.
What are the legal grounds for processing data
We process Your data either on contractual ground (processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or to take steps at Your request prior to entering a contract) or when You have given us Your consent or under Man Digital’s legitimate interest which is a right to reach out for your consent for further processing, as well as tracking movement on website for analytics or responding to messages sent by contact form (art. 6 a) b) and f) GDPR).
We process Your customer data as processor pursuant to Data Processing Agreement.
5. Who do we disclose Your data to
We don’t disclose any of Your Customer’s data.
6. Where and to whom do we transfer Your data
In order to provide our Service Man Digital engages another entities. You gave us general written authorisation in Data Processing Agreement.
We will notify You if we intend to change the list, so You have the opportunity to object to such changes.
7. Your rights
● Access: You have a right to be informed about Your personal data processing, including the source of Your data collection, purpose of its processing and how long it will be stored.
● Rectification: You have a right to access and change Your personal data.
● Erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have a right to demand to erase your data however we reserve the right to refuse permanent deletion for a legitimate reason, in particular but not limited to if current business affairs are not yet finished.
● Restriction on processing: You have a right to demand ceasing processing your data or restricting its processing with respect to exceptions set forth in art. 18 GDPR.
● Portability: If You need to export/import data we will help you.
● Right to withdraw consent: You always can withdraw Your consent for processing Your data for marketing by clicking “Unsubscribe”,
● Right to object In case You don’t want us to reach out for Your consent for further processing please object by clicking “Unsubscribe”
● Lodge a complaint You have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if You have concerns about how Man Digital processes Your personal data.
8. Cross-border transfer
Man Digital uses Google account and Hubspot for data storage. Google and Hubspot demonstrate a GDPR compliance and indicates legal basis for cross - border transfer based on Standard Contractual clauses.
We keep all Your data as Controller for the duration of our business relationship and for the time needed to fulfil legal obligations. In accordance to data we process solely under your consent or legitimate interest the retention period is one year. As your processor we remove data: 1) at Your explicit request 2) after maximum period of 1 year since rendering Service.